Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Thank You Letter To Mrs Millward - Tim

Dear Mrs Millward,


I very much enjoyed working in your room. It was a great opportunity to show you the work that I can do. My experience in your classroom was very quiet and peaceful.
I really enjoyed the work you have given us. Even though I didn’t go to camp atleast I did some work on the Hunua Falls which I enjoyed doing.
I actually had an image in my head where I was admiring the water that was falling down.
I really liked how you gave us a lot of time to finish our work and present them to you. I met a lot friends which was missing. I had friends like June, Victoria, Abdurahman, and more.
A lot of my friends, have made me come out of my comfort zone. They helped me with my work and also we had a bit of fun.
Thank you for letting me stay in your classroom and I hope I have been a good guest.


Yours Sincerely,

Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.