Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

Parent Interviews: Image - Explanation: Tim

Yesterday at parent interviews, me and my mum went into room 5 at around 4:50, and I had to show her around and what is on the walls and the success that room 5 has made, Above is an image of my mum and me, where I am showing her my work and the things I want to show her. On Writing I showed her my 5 minutes of Rangitoto, On my Reading I showed her my Reading Pathway. On My Maths I showed her the blog comparison, that we did this month, and on my inquiry I showed her my Poppies ANZAC poster, which Saruja helped me with. I had to explain to her why I wanted to show her and how I showed her. 

1 comment:

Saruja said...

Hi Tim,
One correction you can say " My mum and I went into room 5".

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.