Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge 7: Rewrite the Ending - Tim

Title - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Author - Jeff Kinney
Type of Book - Humour
Why your ending is better -
I really like my ending better because Greg found the key to his family’s locker at Soak Central which was lost when they went there and Greg had three options, Tell the truth, Hide it in Rodricks clothes or flush it down the toilet and I would’ve picked telling the truth.


*Soak Central a water park
*Rodrick is Greg’s Brother
*Greg the main character in the story

1 comment:

Saruja said...

Hi Tim
Wow!!!!
I really like your ending, and it's very interesting to read.
I think you did a fantastic job. Keep up the great work and have a great holiday.
Sincerely
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.