Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge 10: Casting Choices No2 - Tim

Title - Thea Stilton and the Great Tulip Heist
Author - Elisabetta Dami
Type of Book - Fiction
Emily Browning - Nicky
Melanie Laurent - Colette
Angelababy - Violet
Peyton List - Paulina
Image result for emily browning
Mélanie Laurent Picture
Image result for angelababy
Image result for peyton list actress
I think Emily Browning would be the perfect match for Nicky because she has the same hair colour and their both from Australia which is why I picked Emily Browning
I think Melanie Laurent would be a good actress for Colette because she has the blonde hair and they're both from France so thats good.
I think Angelababy would be a good actress to star as Violet, because they are from the same country and they kind of look alike
I think Peyton List would be a perfect fit for Paulina because they both love travelling and meeting other people
Monique Coleman - Pam
Jake Gyllenhaal - Vincent
Alyson Reed - Thea Stilton

Image result for monique coleman
Image result for jake gyllenhaal
Image result for alyson reed

I think Monique Coleman would be the perfect Actress to star as Pamela, because they both look alike and they have the same personality
I think Jake Gyllenhaal would be a perfect actor to star as Vincent and also Violet’s Boyfriend, because they both look really cute together
I think Alyson Reed would be a perfect fit for Thea Stilton because she could take care of the 5 girls a.k.a. the Thea Sisters.


1 comment:

Saruja said...

Hi Tim,
Wow!!!!
This s a fantastic work Tim.
I really like you explain and you choice.
Keep up the great work.
Sincerely
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.