Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge 2: Rewrite the Ending - Tim

If I could rewrite the ending it would go something like this.


I went through my clothes and I picked up my shorts and something small fell out of it. It was the key from Soak Central, I didn’t realize I had it all along.  I have three basic choices. Either Tell the truth, Bury it under Rodrick’s clothes or flush it down the toilet. I had to go with the first one because telling the truth may hurt but atleast I can relax and forget about it.
Title - Diary of A Wimpy Kid Long Haul
Author - Jeff Kinney
Type Of Book - Humour



I am actively doing the holiday reading challenge. I picked the task where I had to re write the ending. I am pretty happy how I re writed the ending, some sentences may be included in the book but towards the end I changed it up a bit.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Your ending ties in well with the advice you would give as the sidekick. Your explanation of the task shows that you know it is important to make information that others have written your own when you are using it to help you think about your learning.

Saruja said...

Hi Tim,
I really like you ending. Its very interesting to read.
I think tis book is very interesting because I found by reading you ending.
Keep up the great work.
Sincerely
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.