Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Home Learning: Pay it Forward (W4 T3) - Tim

Home Learning - Pay it Forward: 

Part of last night's home learning was to something with or for someone else. I chose to wash the dishes. I decided to wash the dishes because, in my house the dishes are usually piled and my mum is the one who had to deal with it, I felt really bad, for my mum. I would usually be playing on my laptop, but last night I decided that I would have to be the one dealing with the pile of dishes, and I got it done. My mum was really happy with me. She was really proud of me for washing all of the dishes, so my mum wouldn't have to deal with it. 

3 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Your Mum must have felt really happy Tim that you did this, and I bet you felt really good seeing her smile :-)

Jasmine said...

Hey Tim
I think that a good pay it forward because u said that you just play on your laptop and never do work and you felt bad for her and I think we will be proud of you

Jasmine said...

Hey Tim
I think that a good pay it forward because u said that you just play on your laptop and never do work and you felt bad for her and I think we will be proud of you

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.