Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Home Learning: Pay It Forward (Night 2) - Tim

Pay It Forward (Night 2): 

Yesterday night we had to do another pay it forward, so last night I cleaned my room because my room is always a disaster and I thought I should help out my family and clean my room. My family comes into my room, and it is always a mess. My family was proud that I cleaned my room, and they were also happy with me for cleaning my room, and not making it a mess, I am trying not to mess up my room, because it will end up in another mess. It makes me feel good, knowing that I helped out my family, by cleaning my room. I also felt proud of myself, also knowing that I did it for my family and that I cleaned my room so I wouldn't have to walk in a mess. 

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Hey Tim,
Omg I can think how messes your might be wow
I think you cleaning your room was a good thing for your mother so she walk into room and not yell at you

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.