Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

My time at Eastern Beach:by Timothy


Monday February 27th the whole school went to Eastern Beach. I felt tied waiting for the bus to arrive. When we arrived there I felt like I was dreaming the whole day. Eastern Beach was fun. The water was blue and the sand was hot. It was the juniors to have a swim. Eastern Beach was hot. After that I was playing soccer with Reon and Sebastian. Then I went on the hot sand and gather shells. I liked Eastern beach so much I could nearly stay there for the whole day. r I made a sand castle with Mengchun and Harry. Later on I was hungry so I ate my apple. Then I felt hot so I went into the water for a little while. Then I went out of the water and dried my feet. Later on it was the seniors to have a swim in the water. I couldn’t swim because I had asthma. I was very hot at Eastern Beach. Then it was the room 7 to have their life jacket drill. Later I made a water castle with room eight and Raymond. It was very wet and damp. Then it was lunch time and I ate all my lunch. After lunch time I played volleyball with Sylis, AJ and Ohhsen. It was really fun. Eastern Beach was the best place I have ever been to. Then the bus came and we hopped on it and went back to school. I really enjoyed the trip at Eastern Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.