Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

The Dr Ben Carson trip: By Timothy

When I heard about the Dr Ben Carson trip I felt excited that Panmure Bridge school was going to meet Dr Ben Carson. We went on a bendy bus. When we arrived at this huge building I didn't know other schools were going to meet Dr Ben Carson. We went into a big theatre. The MC was named Henry. He was so funny, I could hardly breathe. Finally Dr Ben Carson came up on the stage and talked to us about reading books, being honest, believing in God. Dr Ben Carson lived in a poor place in America.

Dr Carson was very interesting to listen to. It was a very long trip but I didn't fall asleep. When Dr Ben Carson finished I was sad as I wanted him to talk longer. After that we sang the Duffy song. Then we went outside the theatre. Then we had a drink and an apple. Finally we went back on the bendy bus to go to school. I felt really happy that we got to meet Dr Ben Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.