Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Story Swap Task: Tim and Juanita

Story Swap Task: 







I watched as the abandoned house sits at the bottom of the hill. It felt like it was staring at me. I desperately to the front of the door, wondering if I could go in. I open the door. I heard the door creak. I walked inside, the wood creaking as I walk on it. It made me realise the ghosts were real. I was urging to go outside, but I just had to go in and see for my self. I saw a empty room. It felt like the empty room was waiting for me to go inside.

When I walked in I saw a black shadow following me. I looked around the room, wondering how the shadow came to be. The I carried on to look for things. There were staircases leading up to the second floor. I walked up to get a better look upstairs. I saw as the bedrooms were destroyed, bathrooms that had a strange smell. It smelt like someone died in there. I continued on and I saw a library room. I walked inside and heard a voice, looking around to see if the voice was real. I spotted a shadow again so I said "who are you" and "what do you want". It didn't respond.

Story Swap Task. Story Swap Task is an activity where two people have to be pairs. Mrs Anderson has to show a picture to us and we have to write a story based on that picture. But we have to write each sentence and the pair has to carry on the sentence. We had to do this under 15 minutes. The thing I took for this was realising my mistakes. It is very easy to spot other people mistakes but it is difficult to spot our mistakes. So this activity really helped us realise our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.