Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

Cricket World Cup ICC 2015 Presentation - Tim


This is my Cricket World Cup Presentation. Mrs Anderson set tasks for Room 5 to do on the Cricket World Cup. I first did the definetion on the words of Cricket. Then I did a Information poster on the Scotland Team which is competing in the Cricket World Cup. After That, I did some key facts about a video room 5 watched. Then I did a Three Legends Quiz which is a article in a journal. Then I had to explain why the Cricket World Cup has its a logo. After I did that I had to design a logo. Then I had to do a Three Legends Key facts. After that I had to create a information poster about Scotland. Finally I had to create a Current Events DLO on Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.