Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Touch By Tim

Today Room 5 Played Touch. We Had To Do A Revision On The Past Few Weeks. After That We Played Touch. Girls Vs Girls and Boys Vs Boys. The Girls Played First And The Boys Had To Sit And Watch The Girls To Play Touch. If Trevor (Coach) Saw Us Mucking Around He Would Make Us Sit On The Hill And Watch The Whole Session. After The Girls Played Their Touch Game The Boys Went On And Played Their Touch Game. I Tried To Catch Up To John But He Was So Fast I Couldn't Catch Up To Him And He Scored A Try. John Was In The Grey Team And I Was In The Gold Team. Patrick Who Was In My Team Passed The Ball To Me And I Couldn't Reach It So I Kind Of Dropped The Ball. I Think I Need To Work On How To Catch The Ball Next Time. Next Week We Are Versing Room 7. I Think Room 5 Can Beat Room 7. Touch Is Really Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.