Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Narrative check-list - By Timothy



Narrative Checklist


Narrative Criteria
I can write an orientation
I can describe where the story takes place
I can describe when the story takes place
I can describe how the story begins
I can introduce my characters
I can define my characters’ personalities
I can describe what my characters look like
I can create a problem that my characters experience
I can include a resolution - how the problem / situation was solved
I can write a final concluding statement
, metaphors, onomatopoeia, personification
I can use a variety of language features, e.g. active verbs, conjunctions, similes






Surface Features Checklist

Surface Features Criteria
I can write in full sentences
I can sequence my ideas clearly`
I can use complex sentences
I can vary sentence beginnings
I can use conjunctions e.g. “and” correctly
I can use capital letters correctly
I can use full stops correctly
I can spell all my words correctly
I can proof read my writing
I can edit my writing-by making changes to the vocabulary e.g. said - yelled, asked, etc.
I can write in paragraphs

This is My Narrative Check-list. I have to work on to complex sentences and I have to work on to conclude a statement. My strengths are I can proof read my work when I'm finish. I can spell words correctly, when I get the word wrong I fix up the mistake. My weakness are to tell when the story takes place and where the story takes place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.