Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Cross Country: Fun Run Sponsor - Tim

Cross Country: Fun Run 

Today Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12went down to Dunkirk Reserve to hold the Panmure Bridge School: Fun Run, Cross Country. We went down and sat down. We had to wait for awhile. Then first up was the Year 1. All the students got so excited because the Cross Country was going to start. First went up the Year 1 girls. When Mrs Kirkpatrick clapped the blocks it started, everyone started cheering and encouraging the Year 1 girls to go faster. Then it was time for the Year 1 Boys. They also did the same thing. The cheering was so loud. Then it went onwards. Now it was the Year 8 boys turn. I was so nervous but I just had to do it, and try my best. Okay the blocks clapped and I felt this adrenaline kick made me run so fast, but the boys ran faster than me. Well at least I did better than last year, and I was so proud of my self for running and taking part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.