Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge 3: Recommendation - Tim

Title - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Author - Jeff Kinney
Type of Book - Humour
I recommend this book to... - John

  1. I would recommend it to him because I see him reading a lot of Diary of the Wimpy Kid Books
  2. John really likes the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books series (I Think)
  3. I would also recommend this to him because he likes to retell the stories and adventures of Diary of A Wimpy Kid



This is my Holiday Reading Challenge number 3. I had to recommend a book to someone and I picked John.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

These are great reasons for recommending this book to John. Make sure you remember to do this when we get back to school :)

Saruja said...

Hi Tim,
I believe that John will like this book. Tell him about this book so he will decided to read this book at school.
Keep up the great work.
Sincerely
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.