Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Holiday Reading Challenge 1: Casting Choices - Tim

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Long Haul
Author - Jeff Kinney
Type of Book - Humour
I cast these actors as these characters because I think they would be a nice family with three sons that like to fight and have fun once in a while.
Zachary Gordon - Greg Heffley
Devon Bostick - Rodrick Heffley
Steve Zahn - Frank Heffley
Rachael Harris - Susan Heffley
Image result for zachary gordon
Image result for devon bostick
Image result for steve zahn
Image result for rachael harris
I think Zachary Gordon would be a good actor if my book was turned into a movie. I think he would good because he is that type of person that looks like they would right in a journal and that type of person who likes to sit and watch TV all day
I think Devon Bostick would be a good actor because he looks that person who like to play video games, be in a rock band and trash a neighbours with toilet paper.
I think Steve Zahn will be a perfect father to both Greg and Rodrick. He seems like the perfect father and deal with them every time they are fighting
I think Rachael Harris will be a great mother to both Greg and Rodrick and also a wonderful wife to her husband Frank Heffley. I think she will be good because in the story the mother talks about a-lot of educational things so I think she will be a perfect mother to do that.

This is my holiday reading challenge that I did. I had to read a book which in my case was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Long Haul. I had to chose actresses and actors if my book was turned into a movie and I had to say why. I chose Zachary Gordon, Devon Bostick, Steve Zahn and Rachael Harris.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Wow you have really thought about this! I like your reasons for choosing these actors :)

Saruja said...

Hi Tim,
You holiday reading is looking fantastic. I don't have any words.
I really like how you choose these actors and explaining about them.
Amazing
Keep up the great work.
Sincerely,
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.