Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Fast Fingers By Tim

This is my Fast Fingers Results. I think I did very well on my first try on Fast Fingers. At first when I saw people do it I'm like "I don't even get this game" , but then when I tried it, it was like typing fast like I haven't even typyed fast before. My first Try I didn't get anything wrong. I just wish I had more time so I can have the highest score I ever had. I wanted to do free time but I just wanted to give fast fingers a go. Fast Fingers are really cool and After this blog post I am going to do another round of Fast Fingers Because It is cool and fun. It Can also help you with your typing, so you can type faster and You can learn more and new words throughout the Fast Fingers, if you play it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.