Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Fast Factors Certificate By Tim

This is my Fast Factors 5x's Table Certificate 35 Seconds. I think I am really proud of myself because I am really good at my 5x's table. I think I need to know the answer Straight away without working out the question and taking more time on the timer. I have never been on Fast Factors since last year when Miss Paton ( My Last Year Teacher) Introduced Room 5 to it. I haven't tried Fast Factors Last Year Because I didn't pass the XtraMaths so I never got a chance. But this year Miss Anderson Gave everyone a chance to go on fast factors and learn their Times Table and I think I need to work on my 7, 8, 9 and 12. The rest well lets just leave that to a pat on the back. I am really proud of myself for making my Fast Factors debut and experience what Fast Factors is like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.