Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

T4 Letter: T1 Reply - Tim

Dear Term Four Tim

By the time you read this you will now have already finished school and moving on to college. In Order to achieve this you would have to put a lot of effort into your work, Let’s just say it was worth it. You would have made good progress in your test/assessment. You would also need to solve maths problems and work on your maths multiplication quicker. You had better worked on your maths at home. You could play a multiplication game on the iPad and you could also memorize the 6, 8 and 9 times table. Have you made any progress on maths this year? Have you moved your learning to the level? You would also need to achieve getting a prize giving award/Certificate. To achieve that goal you would have to come to school every day and work hard for that award/certificate to be yours. You would also need to have approximately 100 posts on my blog. To achieve that goal, you would need to finish off work and post it on your blog ASAP.  I hope you make it through another year by achieving your goals you have set during the year. `

Good luck, See you in December
From Term One Tim

LI: To reflect on personal goals set in Term 1

Hi Term One Tim,

WOW! It’s been almost a year and I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for achieving some of my goals set throughout 2015. Final Year, Great Accomplishments. There are more goals to come at the end of 2015 and during 2016. I am still set on achieving my final goal - Prizegiving Award. I have mastered by times table and now know them off by heart. I am pretty sure that I have succeeded to be the best that I can in maths. I have reached my 100 blog post limit and have even made it pass 200. This year has been a great year. I am so proud of myself. 2015 has to be the year I have worked my best on. These memories will always be in my heart. I will never forget the effort I put into my work and the wonderful friends I have made from being a junior to a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.