Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Choosing A New Flag - Evelyn, Tiare, June and Tim

For one of our tasks we had to do something called 4-3-2-1 where we had to find out information about the five flags and read about it for 4 minutes. After that for 3 minutes we share the information about the flag that we chose with a buddy. 2 minutes we find another person and share the same information to that person. 1 minute we get into a group of 4 and share the information we gathered from the researching. The purpose of these tasks was to chose what flag we wanted since our school had to vote for which flag we wanted. I chose the Silver Fern (Red, White and Blue) I chose that flag because I like how to designer incorporated the heritage and history from New Zealand. I also really like how the stars is the Southern Cross which is where New Zealand is located. The stars also symbolises the islands of New Zealand. The flag I chose is similar to the original New Zealand with the Same Colours 

Here is an image of the flag I chose.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey Tim,
I like how you have designed the DlO with June,Evelyn and Tiare. It looks amazing.
Next time I thnking you should change the font of the words because I find reading it a bit hard to read.
Paige.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.