Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Drama Blog Comment About Tamaki River By Tim

Yesterday afternoon Room 5 went to Room 11 to do drama. We did freeze frames from our walk along Tamaki River. Mrs Eeles gave all of the class each a picture so hey can freeze on it.  I played as the water and Yvette and Lavinia played as the two bridges. I had to be the water underneath them and they had to make a bridge. Jhardae was in Me, Yvette and Lavinia's team but she had to go somewhere.   Mrs Eeles called out numbers and we had to acted on it. Samantha, Angel, Fine and Caitlin shared their freeze frames and then when they were finished they all laughed. Mrs Eeles picked our group because Lavinia put her hand up. Lavinia had to make my water sound, Yvette had to make Lavinia's sound and I had to make Yvette's sound. 

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

A really good recount of what you worked on yesterday Tim. Well done. I like the way you thought about some of the things I mentioned.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.