Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Working With a Critical Friend - Mere and Tim

Working With A Critical Friend:

Rm5 and Rm6 are doing a collaborative Critical Friend. I worked with Mere and we had to check each others Writing Samples. It was my writing Sample that was checked by Mere. We used this rubric which Rm5 and Rm6 share. We check each rubric Punctuation, Vocab, Organisation, Sentence Structure, Structure and Language and Ideas. Mere had to comment on my writing sample for each Rubric, What I did well and What I needed to work on. Working with a critical friend helps because Mere can spot my mistakes and tell what I need to work on next time. The rubric also helps me because I can move back and forth for what mistakes I've done that needs to be fixed. Mere has helped me a lot to find my mistakes and tell what I need to improve to work at a higher standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.