Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Art Reflection By Tim

This is my art. My partner was Oxsanah we chose to do a Mix Cultural Art which includes Isramic, Moari and Pacific. We Made this as our own design but we got some ideas/designs off the internet/Google images. Me and Oxsanah had a choice to make if we wanted to do Reflection, Translation and Rotation. Oxsanah and me made the decision and chose Reflection. Reflection is like a flip, symmetry and mirror image. I had to do the Cool colours which were Green and Blue. Oxsanah did the warm colours which are Red, Orange, Yellow and Warm Yellow.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Tim,
I'm not sure if you will remember me but my name is Mary.
That is a great art picture!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim, my name is Katherine I go to Awahono, you commented on my Bio. I really like your artwork, you and your friend did a great job. I was wondering if you could watch my Educreations on my blog and tell me if you understand the maths strategy and if there is anything I can do to improve it. Thanks
http://katherineelliot.blogspot.co.nz/

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.